Pages

Sunday 6 November 2011

If I had only one dream


If I had only one dream
It would be to see the white snow on a summer’s day
Because I know before winter comes and after autumn leaves
I will have to say goodbye

Everyday you stood by me
I'm so grateful you were there
No matter how far, no matter how high
Don’t forget me

Because I love you, because you deserve to be happy
Forget me, meet someone good and live your life
Because not being able to stand next to you
Is my biggest regret

I wont cry, instead I'll smile for you
I'll listen to anything you have to say
If I’m born again, if I fall in love again
It would be nice if it was you

Don’t forget me even in heaven
How am I supposed to live without you
You have to be happy even without me
Until we meet again.






p/s: Cerita lama. Ada dalam folder maka aku up kat sini. Hew hew.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com